What is the purpose of Action Mesothelioma Day?
Action Mesothelioma Day is always the first Friday in July. It was originally designated by the British Lung Foundation in 2006. It is commemorated by the Asbestos Victims Support Groups’ Forum, medical charities and other interested groups.
It is an important day to:
- Bring families together to campaign for Justice
- Remember loved ones who have died of mesothelioma
- Raise awareness about the dangers of asbestos
- Inform mesothelioma victims about current and future treatments
- Raise money for Mesothelioma Research – together we Pledge to Beat Mesothelioma
To view the details for the 2019 event, please click on the link A4 Flyer